30 Positive Affirmations For Women
Affirmations are a fantastic way jump start your day!
They will help you to:
- Amplify your love for yourself
- Achieve your goals
- Reduce anxiety
- Improve self confidence
- Create a positive mindset
What are affirmations?
Affirmations aim to support you in rewiring your thought patterns. When you replace threads of thought that are no longer serving you, with more positive helpful ones, you have the power to change the lens you use to view the world.
Self love is so important, incorporating affirmations it into your Sadhana (Daily Practice) can be such a powerful way to practice self love.
These daily affirmations are designed to inspire motivate, encourage and support you in elevating your mindset. Use them daily to support you on the path!
- I am continually inspired to create more of what I want in my life
- I am always supported and guided
- I am the powerful creator of my own experience
- I choose to think positively and create a beautiful life for myself
- I love myself
- I believe in myself
- I support myself
- I am worthy of the life I want
- I deserve to live a happy life that I deeply love
- I am open to receive
- I attract new opportunities and new connections
- I am up-leveling my mindset everyday
- I am confident and strong
- I am learning to trust my intuition, more and more
- I am focused on my goals
- I am motivated
- I am following my light
- I know the universe is filled with endless opportunities for me
- I choose intentional actions and they bring me closer to what I want to experience
- I surround myself with supportive, positive people who believe in me and want to see me succeed
- I let go of any negative feelings about myself and my life, and choose to accept all that is
- Each challenge I face is an opportunity to grow
- I’m learning to trust and accept my journey
- I have the courage to create positive change in my life
- I celebrate each goal I accomplish with gratitude and joy
- I have wonderful ideas and make great contributions
- I аm thе аrсhіtесt of mу lіfе; I use my internal compass as my guide to create a soul led life
- In order to take care of others, I need to take care of myself
- I have the courage I need, to do what I want to do
- I wake up each morning excited possibilities that lay ahead of me
Weave these into your daily morning practice for best results!
Interested in a professionally recorded audio of these affirmations along with an entire toolbox for personal and spiritual wellness, plus live circles and community to boot? The Light Path Membership + Community might be just what you are looking for. Join the VIP Waitlist below to be the first to know when doors open again!