A Lightworker is someone who's devoted to shining their light to help raise the vibration of the planet. They serve in both micro and macro levels within our global community to raise consciousness and heal mother earth.
The thing is, I believe we were all born with this river of light flowing through us and as we grow up in our society, we often leave our path behind because it feels safer or like the "right" thing to do.
When we align, or realign with who we are at soul level, we are connecting with the stream of Light that flows through each of us.
We cultivate our Light by literally following what lights us up. I call this following The Light Path, it means that we practice listening to the callings of our soul and when we do, we shine brighter and our whole world changes.
How Do I Know If I’m A Lightworker?
The following are signs you're a Lightworker. If some or all of the following strike a cord with you, it’s likely you are one.
1. You feel the call to make a positive impact in the world.
2. You have a longing to follow what lights you up, and share your light with those around you.
3. You are a healer, empath, sensitive or intuitive and strongly pick up on the energies of those around you.
4. You are awake or are awakening.
5. You are deeply sad when the environment, animals or humanity is suffering and have a strong desire to help.
6. You view yourself as a small part of a larger interconnected cosmic whole and find yourself seeking out ways to raise your own consciousness.
7. You share (or you are wanting to share) your unique gifts with the world. Even if it scares you, especially if it scares you.
8. You are drawn to spiritual or personal development.
9. You always do your best to come from a place of kindness and compassion with everyone you come in contact with.
10. Your consciousness is expanding and you are finding that old habits, relationships or T.V. shows no longer serve you.
11. You are putting your energy into finding new ways of doing things, different kinds of relationships and activities that support you and others in rising.
12. You have often felt like you don’t “fit in.”
13. There are times you have felt alone or “far from home” even when you are in your physical home and surrounded by family and friends.
14. You know illnesses, traumas and challenges in life have happened for you, rather than to you. You understand they contain messages, and occurred to wake you up. And perhaps, so that you can shine a light on the path for others who are going through similar circumstances.
15. You recognize that for every action you take, a whole new set of possibilities open up. You see (at least a glimpse) of how you can create a new reality.
We are in the midst of a global awakening. Now more than ever it is important to step into your role as a Lightworker.
This doesn’t necessarily mean you need to change your job, run for political office, write books or solve environmental issues. Although I believe you could, even if you are scared to do so ;)
It could simply mean you share your writing in publications. It could mean you are a mother, and offer the support and rhythm that is vital to your family. Maybe you write thank you letters or start a petition.
Perhaps you volunteer or sit on a board for a cause you believe in. You could be an artist, cleaner, healer or work with plants. The “what” you do isn’t important, it’s the intent behind it that matters.
You're shining your light by simply choosing a positive mindset, helping your family or community.
If you are reading this and it resonates, you are likely a Lightworker! How exciting, we have work to do together!
We need you, now more than ever, to shine your Light from your corner of the world, to help our planet evolve.
Let’s create a healthier, kinder more beautiful version of Earth together.
Shine Bright my friend!
As a founding member you will have access to:
Enter you name and email below for exclusive pricing and your invitation to The Light Path when doors open.
You'll also receive free spiritual support from Holistic Modern Mystic