A Love Note From Talei:
Over the next few pages we'll be exploring what sensitivity is and what it isn't.
I will be sharing the mindset I use and tools you can implement in your life right away. Sound good?
There is no catch. You don't need to login or sign up for anything.
If you like what we're developing here you will have an opportunity to dive deeper if you choose.
Welcome beautiful soul,
If you're feeling overwhelmed by your sensitivity and feel like it impacts your quality of life or feel like you struggle with feeling everything going on around you, Trust me you are not alone.
I totally relate.
What if I told you that your sensitivity isn't the problem?
What if I told you my secrets that support me in thriving as an empathic, sensitive, intuitive Lightworking woman?
Come on let’s talk more about this!
What I’m about to share with you changed my life…
I used to feel like the victim of everyone else’s energy. Personal challenges could completely take over my thoughts and emotions. And often it was hard to tell the difference between the two! At times my thoughts, emotions and pain in my physical body as a result felt unbearable.
I reached for anything to “escape.”
Sometimes it was so debilitating that it affected my job, my choices and totally changed how I interacted with the world.
After working with 100’s of women, 1000’s of hours of training, and a lot of life experience I learned how to navigate this sensitivity soooo much better.
I really wish someone had told me this stuff a long time ago!
I want to let you in on it, so that it can help you come into alignment a lot quicker than I did!
Looking under the hood of your sensitivity
I was really open intuitively and energetically so much so, that it would become debilitating. I would feel so much that I would become completely overwhelmed and shut down. It felt all consuming and like I didn’t have control of it.
What I discovered was these sensitivities were actually gifts AND a highly valuable skill.
5 KEYS TO NAVIGATING SENSITIVITY:
1. You are the creator of your own experience. You have total control and responsibility for guiding your energy. Say it with me "I'm the creator of my own experience."
2. Identify it. Is what you're feeling actually yours or if it’s someone else’s? If it’s someone else’s don’t take that on. (More on that later)
3. If it’s yours, it’s actually vital to your growth to feel and move through it. Very often, we resist allowing it to move through, because it takes us outside our comfort zone, or we are too scared to face what is true for us. That very resistance and clinging can create anxiety and a whole host of other challenges.
4. Stepping into the fear creates freedom. This might sound crazy so don’t take my word for it, try it out for yourself. It’s very liberating. If it scares you, feel that and do it anyways.
When we stop clinging to the safety of what is familiar and step outside of our comfort zone fear and anxiety can be quickly dismantled. Brand new pathways become available to us.
5. Empathy, sensitivity and intuition are energetic. It’s something we all have. Some of us just have the dial turned way up. We simply need to have awareness and know how to manage it with care. These energies can help you navigate life in profound and beautiful ways.
What if I pick up on everyone else’s stuff?
First inquire within: Are you picking up on all kinds of stuff, because you are distracting yourself from stepping into your true spiritual potential?
This is important to get aquatinted with. The more you do this inquiry the more clear it will become.
We’re responsible for what we pick up on energetically. We can choose it or not. If we feel other peoples stuff attaching to us we can recognize it’s not ours and return it to sender.
Scan your body after an interaction or at the end of the day and feel into if you are holding something that is not yours.
Feel where it is on your body.
Visualize it disconnecting from the area it has attached, wrap it in golden light and send it back to where it came from. Continue to do this until your whole body feels clear.
Note: You may or may not know its source of origination and that's ok, you don't need to know just return it.
If you feel like you have left parts of yourself out in the world, call those pieces back to you.
Then envision circling yourself with vibrant golden light and feel it expanding out around you.
I recommend both returning and calling back in the energy at the end of each day until you are doing it naturally throughout your day and you no longer have a need for it.
*You can pull this tool out anytime if you go through a particularly intense or challenging experience and need a little extra TLC.
Woohoo! Now that we have established the groundwork, let’s dive into understanding the potency of your gifts on the next page!